Monday, March 31, 2008

Coconut Oil and Rock Music


You must be wondering , whether I am out of my senses . What a weird combination .. hehe but I am trying out that . Two things that caught my attention these days . I am quite comfortable listening to 'System of a Down ' with dosas dipped in coconut oil chutney . And I successfully made my non Mallu friend try some coconut oil . Don't know , the life of every sane Mallu ( insane as well ) is linked with Coconut Oil , CPI ( M ) and Fish ..I am adding rock music to that :-)

3 comments:

Arch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

alla...u write well dude... maybe u should blog more often....and maybe u should dedicate a blog to the velichenneyil poricha pappadams and chemmeen... what say?? :)

- arch

Anonymous said...

avate oru CPI(M)thengakkola