Friday, August 29, 2008

Dream of Californication


Pack your stuff, get the sunglasses, apply the sunscreen lotion and get the beachwear…. Coz you are at California, the golden state. The very first thing that I noticed, when I landed at SanFrancisco Airport was this tagline of the car rentals ‘ You did not come to California to sit inside your room ‘.. Well, that sounds like something interesting, right? And it all started from there, the rock and roll roller coaster ride. This is the place that gives you the opportunity to do lots of outdoor activities, and I am getting indulged in all those. There were some ups and downs, but yeah, what’s life without these?Now I have my next 3 goals .. get my body in shape , build a personal website and get a brand new camera.

1 comment:

DECASTA said...

Dear KK,

Accidently saw ur blog.we are all under a transformation i believe carelessness to responsibility.
take care dear.